Sunday, November 30, 2008

For The Record

Hey guys!

I just finished watching 'Britney: For The Record' and I really enjoyed it. It made me laugh, it came very close to making me cry, and I was glad to see some behind the scenes stuff from Britney. Getting to see her silly side again (shopping with Brett and talking about the 'Sarah Jessica Parker' dress) and that she is happy a lot of the time. At the same time, seeing the scene where she tries to go into the store to shop and the paps swarm the doors and stuff, and you can just barely hear her say something along the lines of 'they're scaring me' or 'I'm scared' (I can't remember exactly) made me sad. And hearing her talk about the conservatorship also made me sad, she's obviously unhappy with the situation. Anyway, I'm glad I got to see this and I'm sooo excited for the CD to come out on Tuesday.

Did you guys watch? What'd you think?

No comments: