Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Break

Hi guys! This is going to be a looong blog. Thinking about it now I probably should have used some of my free time this week to blog, and I had A LOT of free time. I mean, a lot. A full week in Wilsondale is not fun. I love my family and have been super glad to see them, but I'm so ready to get back to Marshall tomorrow.

I spent a very large part of my week sleeping and playing cards. I also watched some TV and messed around online a bit, and of course Thursday was Thanksgiving so I helped cook and ate a lot that day.

It's EARLY Sunday morning (around 2am) and that means that in mere hours I'll be packing up the last of my things and heading back to Marshall. I'll get to see all of my friends today, this week has made me realize how important having good friends is. I think I take you guys for granted, just know that without each and every one of you (even those of you I don't actually see in person much) life would suck major.

There's really not much of a point to this blog/note/bulletin (depending on where you're reading this) besides just to ramble on about nothing. This week expect at least 4 new YouTube videos from me (it's been impossible to get them to upload on dialup) and I'll probably bug you all with details about Britney's album (I'm going to the Mall to get it on Tuesday, on the bus, any of you who wish to come with me, even if you have no interest in buying the CD, just let me know and we'll make it a field trip.)

Anyway, I hope those of you on break this week had a good one, see (or talk to) you all soon!

(I expect my phone to be in use non-stop tomorrow. Text me! Yay cell service.)

No comments: