Monday, January 19, 2009

Gotta Love That Scooby Gang!

I have been watching A LOT of Buffy the Vampire Slayer here lately. I've watched almost all the episodes (this show was my absolute favorite thing ever back when it was first on the air). For some reason though, I never watched the final season. Maybe I was just in denial that it could ever end or something, I don't know, anyway, the other day I decided I wanted to know how it ended. I also decided that instead of just watching the final season and being done with it, I would watch every episodes from start to finish. There are a lot of episodes. I'm currently watching Season 3, it's the one where Faith shows up and causes problems by going all evil.

There are a few things I've noticed while taking my trip down memory lane:

The corny jokes are all still just as funny as they were the first time I heard them.

Don't get used to any cute boys because they always end up getting killed or being some type of evil monster.

The girl who played Kendra did a very bad accent.

All the sad stuff is still sad even though you know it's coming.

Spike is still sexy.

Anyway, I have a lot to do today, reading assignment for English, stupid question thingy for EDF, and I need to do laundry and clean my room a bit.

Peace out!

No comments: