Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things That Bother Me

I'm going to start this blog by letting everyone know that 'Unusual You' by Britney Spears is like THE BEST song to listen to when it's really REALLY cold outside and you have to walk to class.

While I'm on the subject of Britney Spears I'm going to go ahead and say that I don't like the fact that Jive picked 'If U Seek Amy' for the fourth single from 'Circus.' Sure, it's a great song, and the fact that she pretty much spells out 'fuck' is going to get some people interested. I just like 'Unusual You' way better, and I think that it would be a good song for winter time.

Anyway, on to the point. I really don't like it when people who have more than 10 items go through the '10 items or less' lane at Wal-Mart. I mean, the whole point of the lane is so people who aren't buying lots and lots of things can get checked out faster. I don't mind when people who have like 11 items go in the line, its one over, no big deal. But when Miss-Pink shirt-Yellow-PJ-bottoms is at Wal-Mart buying 900 dollars worth of groceries which equals up to like a million items, she has no business in the 10 items or less lane. That's all I'm saying.

If you're a gay guy, I want to know who your favorite Spice Girl is. Here's why: My favorite Spice Girl is Ginger Spice. Almost every gay guy I know likes Ginger Spice. I just want to know if I just know a lot of people with similar tastes in Spice Girls, or if Ginger happens to be like the universal best Spice Girl according to gay men.

Anyway, yay for pointless blogs!

No comments: