Sunday, January 18, 2009

Were The World Mine

Ok so, a couple months back I was browsing around the blog on Out.com and they had this entry about a gay movie/musical called 'Were the World Mine' and as soon as I saw the trailer I wanted to see it so badly! Of course it wasn't coming anywhere near me (living in this part of the world sucks.) and there was no chance I would get to see it before it got released on DVD. After finding this out, I sort of just forgot about it, until yesterday. For some reason it just popped into my head to see if there was any news on the DVD release date front. Looks like it'll be out this Spring or sometime in summer.

I don't know why I'm writing about it, but I'm going to share the trailer with you all because I can.



Now, as long as I'm on the subject of movies, I recently watched a short film called 'James.' about a young man who thinks he might be gay. It was really good, and sad. If you are so inclined then you can get it for FREE from itunes.

Also, I finally got to see the 2008 Doctor Who Christmas Special and it was GREAT. I"m going to miss David SOOO BADLY when he goes. I saw an interview his replacement Matt Smith gave and I'm very interested in seeing where he takes the Doctor.

Besides that, not much going on right now. I've been watching American Idol and its just the same as it always has been only with a fourth judge. I really like her.

The last thing I'm going to mention is that I spent some time watching old episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer today and it still rocks just as much as it did back in the day.

No comments: