Saturday, March 7, 2009

Still Bored.

Friday went well. I went to Tolsia and got my business taken care of, it took all of 5 minutes and was over. Not surprising since I just had to get a couple of people to sign a form. Since then not much has been going on. My mom took me to Wal-Mart and bought me some new clothes (since I had none that were appropriate for a professional environment). Then we came home at the boredom set in. I went to bed at 10pm again, but this time I actually managed to sleep all night. I got woken up around noon by my annoying cousin Jennifer.

She came in with her three kids and sat on my bed and talked to me. I ignored them and pretended to sleep through it all. They left, but I was awake and couldn't fall back to sleep so I got up.

I spent the rest of the morning doing absolutely nothing. My cousins had taken over the television, my brother was on the internet, and no one else was home. I just sort of sat around waiting for something to happen. Nothing happened. Finally my mom came home and my cousins left. I decided to watch some TV. "The Birdcage" was on. I've seen it before, but I liked it so I decided I'd watch it again. My mom watched it with me, and she only made one negative remark about gay people ("We should set aside an island just for them."), which was amazing restraint for my mother.

My aunt came to visit. I love her to death. I can talk to her about pretty much anything and we usually have similar opinions about everything. We spent the whole time talking about random things (we haven't seen each other in 2 months, had some catching up to do) and she made me bluetooth her some ringtones for her phone. She just discovered bluetooth so it all made her very excited.

She left and I had dinner with my parents and one of my brothers. (My other brother is 19 now and NEVER home.) I then decided to get online. Its dialup so I can't do anything I want (like YouTube) but writing this blog has been a marvelous distraction.

I'm heading back to Huntington tomorrow. Can't wait!

Mikey

No comments: