Friday, February 6, 2009

College

Today I actually sat down and thought about how this semester at Marshall has been going. I guess I was just in a responsible mood. (Or maybe it was because I didn't have Queer as Folk to distract me.) Either way I have decided that this semester is going well, I have missed English class once, and it wasn't really for a very good reason, but besides that everything is good. I've managed to get all my homework finished on time, I like all of my professors (Even Paynter in an odd way) and I understand the things that are being taught to me.

I think the major difference between this semester and last (which was a total train wreck) is that I'm actually getting to take classes that I'm going to NEED when I get out into the real world. Last semester I had to take a bunch of classes that taught me things I'm probably never going to use again.

I don't know why I'm writing this blog, I'm just in a writing mood. It happens.

Toodles!

No comments: