Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunshine and Songs!



It is REALLY pretty outside today. I woke up and looked out my window and was surprised to see the sun shining full blast and people moving all over campus. There were a few attractive guys playing tennis, a group of girls who looked like they'd just been running or something, and they all looked very happy.

Just seeing the sun put me in a good mood for some reason, which is odd since I usually prefer cold weather. I sat at my computer to make my daily rounds and I put some Britney on in the background. Nothing from 'Circus' today, I was feeling some of the older stuff. Old bonus tracks actually. "I Run Away" "And Then We Kiss" and "I've Just Begun Having My Fun" have been on repeat for a while.



The Grammys are on tonight! I'm going to watch them, it's musics biggest night and all that jazz. I'm mainly just looking forward to seeing what all the stars are wearing on the red carpet. I'm gonna predict that Katy Perry is gonna look AMAZING.

Well this was a pointless blog wasn't it? Hope you're all having a great Sunday! If you're near me, enjoy the weather.

Toodles.

No comments: